0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 3 months

I want to ask my baby is 6.5 years. her upper tooth brokes a month ago & space is empty yet no another tooth is coming & same is the case in the lower jaw. kindly help me is this a thing to worry or its because of some deficiency. She is a picky eater.

Asked for Female, 34 years

I'm having abnormal vaginal bleeding for 3 weeks. I went to my gynecologist on 17th June she did u/s in which PCOS was active, she prescribed me transaminase cap and Glucophage. But now its 28th June and I'm still bleeding! I am very tensed! Should I go back to her or continue with the treatment?

Asked for Male, 65 years

A patient is totally bedridden because of bone issues. He doesn't have any other issue like BP or diabetes. He has been ridden for more than 3 years now and totally in diapers. He is suffering from bed sores. It's almost impossible to take him to the hospital. Can Dr recommend any medicine to apply on bedsore which is on one side of the body right above right hip?

Asked for Female, 31 years

How can one minimize large pores on the cheeks near the nose? Is It because of the weather? Because I sweat alot on the T-zone area as I have combination skin. I rub ice on that part and also apply aloe vera gel but still feel as if its not working.

Asked for Male, 11 years

My nephew is 6 years old and he is having dark circles around eyes. He sleeps 8 to 10 hours every day and sometimes more than it. He sometimes wakes up with swollen eye (sometimes it’s right other time its left and rarely both) we took him to the doctor and he prescribed eye drops he said it’s because of bacterial infection. He got better after that. My question is it normal for 6 years old to have dark circles and what precautions we should avoid bacterial infection.

Asked for Female, 29 years

I want to ask about my periods problem. I've irregular periods problem. Took medicine on the prescription of doctor i.e Mayofolic sachet twice a day and Diane 35 tablet for 3 months. I completed this course of medicine and after that, I got my periods regularly for 4 months and now again periods are late. I'm unmarried. Kindly help me out.

Asked for Female, 7 years

My 20 months old has a bad habit of eating dirt, soil, pebbles, paper, paint. Her hemoglobin is 8.2 as well. I have heard of homeopathic medicine but I don't know its name. Suggest me a quick remedy or any medicine as its getting worse each day. Thanks!

Asked for Female, 28 years

I got a blister in the left jaw. Its painful, I'm taking ponstan forte once a day and applying the dectrin gel for 2 days. Still no improvement. How can I get rid of it? Plus pregnancy is not confirmed yet but maybe chances. Do I need more medicines for a blister?

Asked for Male, 23 years

Hi, My age is 18 I got inguinal hernia when i was 16 but It was painless and its still painless sometimes stretch pain but its normal.I am geeting sergery in next two weeks its a laparoscopic sergery. I have some corcerns I have heard that after sergery men gots a chronic groin pain and hernia will recurrance after some years? Can we prevent from it. I am 18,I feel so scared to think that I am not in too much pain now but I will be in pain for my life after a sergery. Please reply Thank

Asked for Female, 30 years

I had very beautiful and healthy hairs but after doing 3 times x-tenso one time streaking it's falling tremendously Is there any shampoo to stop my hair fall?

Asked for Female, 6 years

My daughter is a year old and having constant flu since 2 weeks and now since 2 days she has an extreme cough due to which she can't sleep and cries I have already given her Arenac still no improvement

Asked for Female, 6 years

My daughter is 8 months old for the last 4-5 days she was having high fever and measles. Now, Masha Allah, she is fine. But she is not eating anything except milk. Previously she used to eat food happily. But now she didn't eat anything. Plz, help me out.

Asked for Female, 33 years

38 days passed to my c sec, during c sec injection was injected at my hip, wanna ask that whether it was the same injection, injected on my hip that is injected at back during c sec or it is different? Coz am feeling extreme pain in my that leg and hip.or what could be the cause of pain.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 2 months old has a mild tongue tie, he can’t stick out his tongue. he chews the nipple while breastfeeding it’s very painful for the mother to breastfeed him. Need expert advice when tongue tie can be clipped?

Asked for Female, 22 years

Asking for a friend. Need guidance about steroid induced reaction. After taking a dose of dexamethasone for the cortisol severe skin rash has been increasing with time.

Asked for Female, 27 years

My period expected date was 6 June. After 8 days of the missed period, I took a pregnancy test, it came out very lightly positive and on that day I start bleeding like my period was on. After 5 days bleeding was stopped.I think my period ended like usually now again after 6 days I'm bleeding what is this I am worried. Do I check the doctor plz tell me.

I want to know that I was taking Diane 35, the last pill was taken on 13 June morning. My periods date was 15 June but on 13 June evening, I saw a brown discharge. I thought I get my periods, but then there was nothing. Brown discharge was off & on. Now from tomorrow, I started my periods in very low quantity. Kindly tell me from which day I should start 2nd-month dose of Diane 35. I visited new gyne on 14 June, she said to start the next dose on 18 June. What should I do?

My tailbone is in severe pain since I joined my job. I sit all day working on a computer but I don't know why the tailbone is hurting so much. I can't sit or walk properly and it's increasing. I've had back pain for 4-5 years now and the previous doctors couldn't find any problem. Just gave me vitamins. I also don't get headaches often. What tests do I have to do for this? Who's a good doctor for tailbone? Need urgent help because I can't afford to skip work.

I am a mother of a one-year-old. Since last week prior to my delivery, I began to feel an unusual pain in my finger joints (metacarpals), especially in the morning. After a few months, I tested my vitamin d, which came out to be very low(11). I've taken Indrop injections for 3 months and surbex z for a month. My vitamin d is now at 28 (atleast better than before) but the pain is still there. Kindly suggest a solution. Ps. I actively nursing and I am not taking any supplements

Asked for Male, 24 years

My son 19 yrs old is having pain at the end of the jaw since morning. Couldn't open his mouth properly and now there is a swollen part near his ear or at the end of jaw. Are these the Mumps symptoms but he isn't having any fever or tiredness.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment